Good Morning Everyone. There are some things that are on my mind I'd like to share with you. So this morning I encourage everyone to just relax and allow the Ministry of The Holy Spirit to instruct you in the ways of God. Why is it that we, as Believers don't or won't follow the instructions that are provided for us?
I often times ask myself "Why didn't you just follow the instructions on the package"? Or "Why didn't you just go straight home like you were told"? By then it's usually too late to do anything about it. Can you identify with that? You see, (I'll use myself as an example), In my mind there are the things of God. Then there are the things of this world. And I must admit sometimes it gets a little confusing when I try and strike a balance between the two. That's why I'm so glad that God sent us the Holy Spirit. Outside of the Spirit, we cannot comprehend much less discern the things of God. Let talk this morning about the Fruit of the Spirit for just a moment.
22But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, long-suffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, 23Meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.
It goes on to say also that those who belong to Christ have crucified the flesh. And if we live in the Spirit, the we should also walk in the Spirit. God's grace abounds to all men. So it's yours. you need only receive it.
I think what God is trying to communicate to us is that the development of the Fruit of the Spirit in our lives is absolutely essential in manifesting Jesus and receiving our inheritance. You did know you have an inheritance didn't you?
Far too many of us in the Body of Christ are focused on our own spiritual Gift's and our own individual calling, as well as experiencing God's power for ourselves. Well the truth of the whole matter is that the only way you can truly achieve the maximum manifestation of Spiritual power is when you combine the Fruit and the Gift's of the Spirit together.
The Fruit of the Spirit is about being like Jesus in every way you can. In Romans 8:28-29
28And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose. 29For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brothers.
You see here where God's highest purpose for us as Believers is to make us like Jesus. Nothing will draw Believers as well as unbelievers to God as much as seeing the life of Christ being lived out in love, joy, peace etc. There is always something amazing about a Believer when looked upon through the eyes of Jesus.
So take hold of your salvation, and let the love of God flow through you to others. Great is the reward for those that Love the Lord.
Marketing your business is a big job. You need to have techniques and methods that allow you to target your customers and clients in a way that fires them up for what you have to offer. Email marketing can be an excellent tool for your marketing strategy if you know how to use it. Here are some good tips to get you going.
1. Emphasize the benefits of your product or service whenever possible. Subscribers will want to know what's in it for them, so tell them--in the subject line, in your links, and in your content. Your subscribers will be much more interested in your message if they feel that it can help them in some way.
2. Once you have the format of your email marketing messages set up, you should check it on multiple email clients. In the same way that different browsers can display web pages differently, a strange email client may show your message in an unexpected fashion. Make use of all of the popular free email clients and ensure that your message is going to appear properly on them.
3. Build your mailing list one person at a time. Start by asking your largest customers to sign up and recommend you to their friends. Word of mouth is the best form of recommendation and you will gain much more business this way as well as have a larger, targeted email list to market your products to.
4. Timing your emails can be of great importance if you want to get the highest open rates. Try to send your mailings at times of the day when people are less busy, such as weekends, evenings, or even early in the morning before the workday starts. Many people are just too busy during the workday to open emails and they may get tossed if too many build up.
5. Consider using text emails instead of graphically intense HTML emails for your campaign. You may be thinking that the graphics will engage your reader more, but it's usually not the case. Many people today have trained themselves to delete emails with lots of imagery, assuming they are spam. As well, those images often trigger spam filters, meaning your message is never received by some people on your email list!
6. Make a plan and follow it religiously. Rushed email messages have mistakes, which are bad for business because they come across as unprofessional at best and actual spam at worst. Set a schedule for writing your copy, having second and third parties proofread and edit it and then sending it out.
7. When you are building an effective email marketing campaign, you need to have the proper sign-up forms on your company website. Make sure you have them on every page, and also make sure that they are in the proper locations on your site pages. This is key to getting the customers to sign up.
8. Make it easy to unsubscribe. Make the unsubscribe link clearly visible in your email, allowing someone to stop getting email marketing. This way you are less likely to get reported for sending spam. Also, if someone has unsubscribed, don't make the mistake of continuing to send them email: that is likely to cause them to complain.
9. One great email marketing tip that your subscribers are sure to appreciate is a Happy Birthday email. Whenever you are collecting information from your opt in subscribers, be sure to include a date of birth field so that you can send them a nice birthday message when that day arrives.
10. Be sure to utilize welcome emails in your email marketing campaign. Welcome emails have the highest open rates, which means getting customers to open and read them. You capture your customer's attention when they are most interested, right after they sign up, so use your welcome email to thank them for subscribing, give them some important information and start to form a relationship with them.
Email marketing can be a great opportunity to reach your clients and customers. If you implement the tips that this article has given you, you are likely to notice that your target market is more satisfied. Use the tips here to create a solid email marketing plan that ultimately raises your profits. Before leaving the site today, I encourage you to browse the opportunities here. Who knows, something might peak your interest. That's all for now, "Enjoy Your Coffee"
Here is the first of many residual income affiliate program articles.
In this article you will learn...
1. What affiliate marketing actually is.
2. Where to go to find products to promote.
3. What to do when you find that affiliate market opportunity.
4. How to start affiliate marketing without websites.
5. How to avoid affiliate marketing frauds.
So let's find out what defines affiliate marketing.
According to Wikipedia: Affiliate marketing is a marketing practice in which a business rewards one or more affiliates for each visitor or customer brought about by the affiliate's own marketing efforts. Basically this means that you get a pre-determined amount of money for selling other peoples products. This is general a percentage E.g 75%, but in other cases this is an already established figure. E.g you will get $1 for every click you send the business owner, via CPV (cost per view) or CPA (cost per action) we will get back to these later.
Where do you go to find products to promote?
The three main places are Market-to-go (MG), Click Bank (CB) and Pay Dot (PD), they are the best free affiliate programs, the reason these three are great to start with is that you don't need any previous experience to sign up with them. Other places such as "Yeah CPA" and "Wolf storm media" require you to have an established list, website and track record. They won't just let you join either, they will check you out, search you, look at your site, ask for proof in some cases and with "Yeah CPA" you have to submit a letter of at least 300 words to one of their managers (daunting yes but I had to do it, and totally worth it if you do CPA).
What to do when you find that affiliate market opportunity
With (MG) all you have to do is go to the website. There you will find twenty or more proven opportunities that you can opt in, and start promoting right away. You now need to choose a product to promote. This is made easy on (MG) and (CB) as they have a search box and very good advanced search features. Make sure you choose a product that you are passionate about, E.g if you liked dogs you wouldn't want to promote cats. When you find your product you need to make sure it sells by doing a quick search on it or looking at how the product is doing via the gravity (on CB). We will teach this in in more detail in another lesson.
How to start marketing without websites
Ok you have a product but you don't have a website or even know how to make a website, you are screwed right? Wrong there are a few ways you can promote for free without a website.
1. YouTube, make a video promoting your product and have a link to your product in your video, lots of people do this now days, but that isn't a bad thing, it's a good thing. If it didn't work no one would do it.
2. Promote it on your Facebook page, make an event with your product on it and make it seem like the only way to get it is through you for a limited time. Or make and actual page for your product and people can like it and buy it from your link.
3. Twitter, make a twitter page and talk about your product on there with a link to the product or Facebook page.
How to avoid frauds
1. Stay away from affiliate programs that have a bad track record, don't sign up to an affiliate program if it costs to join ever, and there are plenty of free ones out there anyway. In fact just stick to Market-to-go (MG) when you start this will save you time and money and you won't be a victim of affiliate marketing frauds.
"Enjoy Your Coffee"
There is a new trend in entrepreneurship - starting an online business. Finding top online business ideas to suit an individual's income needs, aspirations and personal skills is a sure-fire first step to success. Choosing an online business that is backed by personal passions, experience and a marketable skill set is a recipe for success for wannabe internet entrepreneurs. Below are three low-cost online start-up ideas to kick off a profitable online business.
1. Provide a service.
Those with an interest in writing, graphic design and social media, among other skills, can transform their marketable skills into an online service business. Building a portfolio showcasing the quality and capability of work is essential in helping potential clients make an informed hiring decision. A professional website is a crucial asset in attracting clients. Marketing one's services and steadily applying to relevant projects through online job boards is a necessary component of starting and maintaining a successful and profitable online service business.
2. Flip Blogs.
Starting a blog flipping business requires a multitude of skills, making it a perfect business opportunity for a jack-of-all-trades. Those that dabble in website design, online marketing, writing and SEO are generally able to experience the most success in this line of work. The first step in creating a blog flipping business is purchasing existing blogs that have potential but are under-monetized and are in general need of a rehab. Then several months of continuous work is required to bring the blog's income, design and traffic up to par with expectations. Finally, the blog can be sold to an interested buyer through an online marketplace or private sale. A successfully flipped blog can generally sell for up to 10 times the current monthly income.
3. Sell Handcrafted items.
Nearly everyone has a hobby that can be turned into an income-producing online business. Crafters that make items such as quilts, cloth diapers, jewelry and other handmade items in their spare time can create a business by selling their handmade goods to online shoppers. Indie marketplaces can help place handcrafted items in front of thousands of hungry buyers daily. In order to increase the chances of success, sellers should educate themselves on online marketing methods, taking quality product photography and shipping practices. Learning these seemingly mundane skills is often the difference between success and failure.
There are thousands of online business ideas to choose from - some with a higher start-up cost than others. However, the most profitable online business ideas will generally be the ones that are centered on a personal passion or an enjoyable skill. Building an online business requires countless hours of work and enduring frustrating learning curves, therefore choosing something enjoyable will make the hours pass by faster than plunging into foreign waters for the simple sake of profit. That's all for now, "Enjoy Your Coffee"
Website promotion is important to attract large population of prospect buyers. The company should interact with the market for it to be known. Some businesses misinterpret the fact that putting the business online means that they will not venture anymore to any form of promotion. No, it is wrong. It doesn't stop there. Companies should always find ways on how to make their websites known to the world. How is it possible then?
Promotion can be done through search engines. By registering the business to the search engines, there are bigger chances of seeing it by the audience. It is also very helpful in gathering new prospects. The internet has 24/7 availability. Putting the website in the search engines such as Google and Yahoo can optimize the business availability online. All the customer has to do is put the product he is looking for and the search engine will provide the necessary details to choose from. The company has to make sure that they are selling a specific product, for example, coffee maker so that if the customer will type it, their website will be included by the results generated by the search engine. It is important because it will further create confusion on the part of the customers if not applied appropriately. Also, it will lessen the chances of getting the customer.
Another way to promote website is through banners and links in other sites that points back to your own. This is actually a partnership of two companies exchanging links and banners. Social networks are playing a major role on this one also. This is very effective because many people around the world are members of Friendster, Facebook and Twitter so there are bigger chances that they will click the company's banner. Links and banners are very popular so the more creative the promotion is; the more noticeable it will be to the viewers. It will obviously entice the prospect to see the company's website and the product it offers.
Articles, blogs and reviews are also effective in promoting the company's website. Write-ups are considered as one of the most efficient tool in influencing other people. Companies should participate in article distribution websites. All write-ups must be positive and full of encouragement so prospect buyers will be enticed to check the website for themselves. It is also important for a business' website to have its own blog. It will be helpful on the part of the customers and prospects to gather information about them. Furthermore, it can increase the number of visitors in the website so there are many more prospects to entertain.
The first priority is to direct all measures towards growth in sales. The growth in sales should be greater than the average industry growth. The internal and external communication networks are to be developed step by step. Website promotion is the way to generate sales and making customer. All forms of promotion should be compatible with online environment and has to be updated continuously. "Enjoy Your Coffee"
Michael Stanley, 55