If you have been involved in the affiliate marketing business for some time, you should be aware of the importance of having your own list of subscribers. Having your own list of subscribers will enable you to do the following things:
Building good relationship with your customers
Recommending good products or resources to them
Providing them with good content and information
To start growing your own list of subscribers, you will want to make use of the squeeze page. The squeeze page can be defined as a simple one page website which only focus on collecting the visitors details like first name and email address.
The squeeze page should have attention grabbing headline and it should list down the benefits that your visitors will get if they give you their details to join your list. If you are driving targeted traffic to your squeeze page and you are providing relevant content, some visitors will join your list to get more information from you.
Once your list starts to grow bigger and you are constantly communicating with your subscribers, you will be able to get more response from your list whenever you send an email to them. This will enable you to make money on demand. Having your own responsive list ensures that you will be able to make consistent income from your affiliate marketing business.
You will want to start focusing on giving consistent values to your subscribers so that they will trust you and they will be more responsive to your email and offer. When you are just starting out, you might not be getting the results as fast as you wanted as it takes time to build relationship with your list. Focus on giving values and your subscribers will soon purchase the products that you are recommending.
Having your own squeeze page will enable you to get your whole business progressing in the right direction. You can get your whole business started with less than US$50. The cost are below:
- Domain name which will cost US$10 yearly
- Professional Hosting account which will cost US$10 monthly
- Professional autoresponder account which will cost US$20 monthly
Thus, you should be aware that the monthly maintenance of this business is only US$30 monthly when you are just starting your business. As your list gets bigger, the cost for your autoresponder account will become more expensive. But this should not be any problem if you are providing consistent values to your subscribers as they will purchase the products that you recommend which will cover the cost.
If you did not have a squeeze page, please start to create your own squeeze page as soon as possible so that you will be able to start building your own list of subscribers which provides you with long term consistent income. I encourage you to stay a while, check out the programs and opportunities. For more information and similar subjects click on my name.
That's all for now "Enjoy Your Coffee"
Marketing your business is a big job. You need to have techniques and methods that allow you to target your customers and clients in a way that fires them up for what you have to offer. Email marketing can be an excellent tool for your marketing strategy if you know how to use it. Here are some good tips to get you going.
1. Emphasize the benefits of your product or service whenever possible. Subscribers will want to know what's in it for them, so tell them--in the subject line, in your links, and in your content. Your subscribers will be much more interested in your message if they feel that it can help them in some way.
2. Once you have the format of your email marketing messages set up, you should check it on multiple email clients. In the same way that different browsers can display web pages differently, a strange email client may show your message in an unexpected fashion. Make use of all of the popular free email clients and ensure that your message is going to appear properly on them.
3. Build your mailing list one person at a time. Start by asking your largest customers to sign up and recommend you to their friends. Word of mouth is the best form of recommendation and you will gain much more business this way as well as have a larger, targeted email list to market your products to.
4. Timing your emails can be of great importance if you want to get the highest open rates. Try to send your mailings at times of the day when people are less busy, such as weekends, evenings, or even early in the morning before the workday starts. Many people are just too busy during the workday to open emails and they may get tossed if too many build up.
5. Consider using text emails instead of graphically intense HTML emails for your campaign. You may be thinking that the graphics will engage your reader more, but it's usually not the case. Many people today have trained themselves to delete emails with lots of imagery, assuming they are spam. As well, those images often trigger spam filters, meaning your message is never received by some people on your email list!
6. Make a plan and follow it religiously. Rushed email messages have mistakes, which are bad for business because they come across as unprofessional at best and actual spam at worst. Set a schedule for writing your copy, having second and third parties proofread and edit it and then sending it out.
7. When you are building an effective email marketing campaign, you need to have the proper sign-up forms on your company website. Make sure you have them on every page, and also make sure that they are in the proper locations on your site pages. This is key to getting the customers to sign up.
8. Make it easy to unsubscribe. Make the unsubscribe link clearly visible in your email, allowing someone to stop getting email marketing. This way you are less likely to get reported for sending spam. Also, if someone has unsubscribed, don't make the mistake of continuing to send them email: that is likely to cause them to complain.
9. One great email marketing tip that your subscribers are sure to appreciate is a Happy Birthday email. Whenever you are collecting information from your opt in subscribers, be sure to include a date of birth field so that you can send them a nice birthday message when that day arrives.
10. Be sure to utilize welcome emails in your email marketing campaign. Welcome emails have the highest open rates, which means getting customers to open and read them. You capture your customer's attention when they are most interested, right after they sign up, so use your welcome email to thank them for subscribing, give them some important information and start to form a relationship with them.
Email marketing can be a great opportunity to reach your clients and customers. If you implement the tips that this article has given you, you are likely to notice that your target market is more satisfied. Use the tips here to create a solid email marketing plan that ultimately raises your profits. Before leaving the site today, I encourage you to browse the opportunities here. Who knows, something might peak your interest. That's all for now, "Enjoy Your Coffee"
Good Morning All,
Sorry about the gaps in participation. I've been having computer and internet woes as of late. I believe the bugs have been worked out now and we can continue. Today's post contains information that you might find useful with your own website if you are not getting the traffic and visitors needed.
Marketing a web site or blog is important if you want it to be a success. Content value is very important and knowing what you can do to make it better is critical. With the amount of competition you will face you need to know what to look at in terms of content. Here are some pointers on getting good content in the pages you put together on your site.
Michael Stanley, 55